By: Mrs.V.Srividhya Ilankovan- Dietetian, D4/133, BHEL Township
Tiruchirapalli - 14.
- Soak all the gram items for 1/2hr.
- Grind in to coarse paste with chilli, asafoetida & salt.
- Season the onions, curry leaves with oil and mix seasonings with that paste and idli batter together.
- Pour this batter in idli plate.
- Steam cook for 10-20mins.
- You will get pleasant light yellow coloured idlis of 3nos to this measurement.
- Now idlis are ready, have with MPR Milagai Chutney.
About MPR Products
When you get the right product, what else a passionate cook would need. MPR foods has given wonderful products which has made me the best cook in my family. It is very accomodating that you can make anykind of products out of it. MPR chettinad milagai chutney which binds well with all products and brings a magical traditional flavour to our food. Thank you MPR FOOD PRODUCTS for tickling my passion for cooking after my mom.